I have read the one liner many a times, that you realise the value of what you had only when you loose it. But unless one experiences it you never understand its meaning.
I have felt this to be true at times, for eg, during summers I would complain of the excess heat I need to bear while travelling and during rains I complain that the trains are not on time. Whereas, on both the ocassions, I can rather be happy that the trains are on time during summers and during rains enjoy the pleasant work.
I had a very striking / on the face kind of experience recently while giving interviews. Once I finished my interviews i realised that if I get the job, it puts an end to my leisure period, gone would be the days of getting up late, sleeping late, reading books, blogging, fooling around, leading a relaxed life and so on. And frankly at that point I didnt want no jobs !! It struck me that rather than worrying about finding a job, I should enjoy this time..
No wonder they say that only when you loose something you realise its value..Many a times, we are all waiting for the next jump, the next weekend, the next big raise, that we forget what we have..I seriously have at times..not NOW !!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment