Somehow I tend to have a soft spot with a wife who nags !!!
Lot of people complain, my wife is such a nag, she always keeps trying to change me, she is always nagging me, asking me to do this, do that, at times not do this, basically she is always after my life, always saying non sensical stuff, can you imagine who will ask such stupid questions that did yu have food, what did you have for lunch, what did you do for dinner, did yu sleep well, etc , etc.
In a nutshell I hate it when she nags and would love if she keeps quite, I would be the happiest person if she stops nagging and doesnt utter the nonsense day in and day out. aND so on.
But let me tell you, it is this nagging wife which a husband soon starts missing. One day your wife doesnt talk you, doesnt talk non sense the man starts missing her. He sooner or later realises that the nagging wife is actually a caring person, her nagging actually reflects her concern.
The same holds true of any of your peculiar friends, who are either too talkative, too enthusiastic. People will always complain, you are ms talkative, a shopoholic. But it is this same talkative person, the shopoholic one misses when he/she is quite or not suggesting you places to shop for !!
Video removed :( I didnt know my taste has become so bad !!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh My God... such pakaau clip!!!! I still saw it for one full minute
Two Quotes. I think I did mention those to you earlier..:
=> Women marry men thinking that they will change... and they never do. Men merry women thinking that they will never change... and they do next moment and all the time.
=> You know why men are often mama's boys? Because mama never saw any fault in her boy... and never wanted him to change... while a wife would always see some or the other thing that needs changing about her husband.
And my take on nagging is... nobody likes it but almost everybody developes selective hearing loss over a period of time and thay live happily ever after
Post a Comment