For every new friend I make, I remember you ;
In every joy I share with my new friends, I remember you ;
In my every moment of anxiety I remember you ;
In every joke I crack, I remember you ;
Whenever someone calls me an idiot and at the same time makes me lauf I remember you ;
-Some random thoughts on what friends are !!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body :-)
Another good one: A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success
Betfair Casino Review 2021 - Up to €/$/€300 Welcome Bonus
Find 오프 후기 out how Betfair 벳365 Casino works, its games, customer support, banking options, 먹튀검증업체 순위 games and 야동 사이트 순위 more here.Games · 부산건마 About Us · Contact Us
Post a Comment