Monday, May 11, 2009

Yu've become like me

In continuation with my posts on motivation/the need for little madness in life, at times one gets motivated by ones friend/spouse in your life.

Not sure if we can call this as adapting in a relationship or getting motivated. Sometimes the influence of the other person is so strong or the person is so influential that knowingly or unknowingly you become like the other person/it maybe yur friend/your spouse.

I have a friend of mine, who has a very positive attitude towards life, I doubt there is anything that can make her frown /worry, she is ever smiling and has a solution to all the problems. I would wonder how in the hell can one always keep smiling and go on about living as if its the best thing that could have happened to her.

Recently, I mean until a year back, when I was travelling a lot, I started getting the same comments from my colleagues at work, hey there, what is with you and your smile, you are always smiling ?? Got some lottery/promotion ? I had no reason/no answer.

But when I saw this scene in Jab We Met, I realised, I had knowingly/unknowingly become like my friend..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ptqi8b7d0&feature=related

This is a big scene, but my point of reference is the scene where kareena tells shahid that you have become just like me !!!

No comments: