For memories they say
that when in crowd yu can feel lonely and when yu are lonely you may feel yu are in a crowd.
thats the role the memories play.
For me memories are an integral part of my life..and I can say bangalore is a very impt part in my life..it has shaped the current me..my perceptions in life..
its been a year now since I have moved out of Bangalore..but it will always be special to me..
There are a lot of first to bangalore's credit..materially and emotionally.
materially, its the place where I took my first car and my first house. I learnt to drive my car in the bangalore roads..
Emotionally, lot of good and close friends..a new beginning career wise. It was the first time I started staying indepenedently. I learnt abt life, I realised how ppl change with time and how you also change, you adapt to life.
Now when I visit bangalore as a tourist/visitor I make it a point to visit old places, I love to eat at the same places I used to go, TGIF, the coffee shop at leela, spinn, and any nook and corner in koramangala. Its like each place has its memory..
Guess some places and people are forever etched and yu can not forget them. For me its bangalore and obviously mumbai.
I can say i am truly bangalored :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment