Dreamz Unlimited
A person who has no dreams is not living. Each person should have his dreams, something he aspires to achieve. That is what he lives for, to fulfill his dreams.
Many times we are bogged down by the society or our age. Feeling, this is not the age for me to achieve my dreams. There is always a right time to do the things and once the time has gone by, I can’t do this, can’t do that.
How many times have we seen our friends, parents, brothers, sisters, etc let go of their dreams as they think they can’t achieve it, they have no resources to achieve it, or the time has gone by.
Recently there was a small episode being shown on television, where a young child says, should I do what I think/feel is right or should I wait for the right time?
Hence go for your dreams. And your dreams can be anything, from visiting some place, learning to dance, study further, meet Sachin Tendulkar.. anything under the sun. Long ago it was my wish to watch snowfall. And finally when I did get a chance to see the snowfall, it was a beautiful feeling. Currently my dream is to sit on the hot seat with SRK. Lets see if I can get a chance to.
Rather than laugh at other people’s dream, help them achieve their dreams. If you can’t dream at-least don’t stop others from achieving their dreams.
Saturday, March 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ekdum sahi bola!
i always just love the way u simply put foward a great thought indeed! ......
dreams are reality when u make them come true!....truly.....beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.
love u always
cheers!
Post a Comment