I am sure each one of us has a notion, that x is a talkative person, y is not , zee is a shy person and so on and so forth.
Up until say a decade/half a decade ago I had the notion or the wrong notion that I am a very shy/quite person, someone who is always hiding in a corner, always quite until a friend of mine pointed out during a conversation that I am a chatter box.
It took me by surprise, who me, a chatter box, well nuh, not possible. In my family its my siblings who occupy the coveted slot..
I happened to discuss this with my colleague, hey do you think I am a talkative person, you know nidhi mentioned that I talk a lot, is that true. He explained to me that Pooja, see one behaves differently with different people, and maybe you are more comfortable talking to Nidhi, and she thinks you are a talkative person !!
(Or maybe Nidhi is a quite person, hence she thinks you are talkative ?? Well I would like to go with explanation number 1# )
Point taken, so guys, lets start asking around, am I talkative person ??
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment