Its a long over due post, tht I should have written long bacK..
Its my take on the movie Dostana.
Apparently the movie is primarily based on the gay concept, showing the lead characters who act as thoughthey are gay.
But what I liked in the movie, over and above the fact that it was a good entertainer, good songsand good storyline is the friendship between abhishek, john and priyanka.
Some of the lines I loved, or a line I liked is when Priyanka mentions a couple of timesthat abhishek/john are always booked for her and they belong only to her. I think I too am lucky to have some friends like this.
Again the whole song, jaane kyon takes me back to my numerous trips away from home, when I was staying with myfriends, we would come home after office/college and then go for a coffee/dinner. This song just broughtback loads of memories, it would be so nice to go back in time and relive those hostel like experiences.
Again when all the 3 friends are talking abt how their lives have turned out to be, John (rather melodramatically)mentions that he is just happy with his life coz he could met Abhi and Priyanka. I may not go to that extent in reality, but the scene does portray how strong a friendship they share. It was a nice scene where 3 friendsdiscuss what they had dreamt and how their lives had turned out to be. At this age, I also do tend to do the samewith some of my friends, we reminisce, what we had thought of and how life has turned out to be.
A good dostana if I may say
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment