gossips..
I know its a bad topic to have a blog on..but pl read along.
I have been travelling and working in new groups of people since last few years..And I have realised a few things :
1. Office relationships mostly are need based..if two people have a common goal, they just hang around together, no friendship but just same goal.
2. Generally no two people get along together, every small group has issues, I have realised that its not just me who has issues getting along with people, no single person in my larger group is happy with everyone, everyone has issues with someone. Guess fights are a way of life. On an average they have issues with 2-3 ppl. I have with one person only :)
3. Advices are always given to others. Not implemented for one self. !!! Sometimes ppl treat me as a child and give me all sort of bad and foolish advices which are only applicable to me.
4. Silence is golden, believe me I know the value of this saying, I generally have a habit of talking a lot I suppose, I keep telling small small things to everyone, and that backfires.
5. There are v few people who would be interested in doing something which benefits you, most of them are out to get their own work done. So be careful when you take someone's advice.
6. Coming to gossip, the standard way of living is, to gossip about most of the people when they are not around, and later you hang around with the same people. I have never understood why hang out with someone you dont like.
7. But then again, friendship, or maybe acquaintainces are of different levels, some people are better than others, but they are not the BEST. So in short, you have a hierarchy of friendship, he/she doesnt gossip about me but gives me wrong advice. Basically, comparmentalising one's friends, ...I am learning that out here.
8. Office life is never easy, there is a big competition out there and each one is out to eat the other
9. C'est la vie. !! tHIS IS life, and I am not cribbing !! I am learning every day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment