This is not about money talkz..this is more abt life talkz..
To sum it up shortly, last 3-4 years I have been travelling, basically not staying with my family, first it was london, then gujarat, bangalore, hyderabad, delhi and now Pittsburgh..
And have been staying with different people, who were strangers..I mean who were strangers in the beginning and friends later.
And during these 3-4 years I have met some bad people and lot of good people.
And I have realised, that some of my good friends, close friends, have been those whom I have met for a short duration, but then been in touch virtually, through emails, chat.
Few of my friends, except for my mumbai friends are people whom I have worked with for very few months, 2-3 months..But even now when I meet them (which is very rare), but when I do, its like we have always been together. I know what the phrase to pick it up from where we left means..It is those relationships which make me feel lucky..
It feels good to see people care about you, like to be with you and admiring you.
I have a family which adores me, my younger brother at times thinks I am a good role model for him..
and then friends who admire me..these are people whom I can talk about any of my problems in life..the latest being my experiences in deloitte..where I am supposedly not so professional :)
and recently when I met some of my virtual friends, I realised that how nice it is to have a good friend, thats what makes life look so easy and beautiful.
I get caught up so much with the daily battles in life, she did that, she mailed, she bitches, that I kind of stop expecting people to be good.
And a good friend, is a whiff of fresh air..thank you guys n gals for being there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment