How many times do we hear, I lost my hard earned money, almost 1 lac in the share market. And know what, I lost it in one day only..rather in a matter of few minutes, my hard earned savings have been wiped off.
I am not going to invest again..:(
Do we ever hear people say, that I flunked my exams, I will stop studying, I crashed my car, I will not drive again, I couldnt get through in the company of my choice, I will stop working.
I doubt many would have heard these words..and if we do, we all suggest/advice our friends, dont be a loser, you shud study harder next time and you will clear yur exams.
So I dont understand that when one loses money in the markets, they are quick to blame the market.
And I too have committed the same mistake, I tend to apply to IPOs on hearsay and when I lose money, I dont apply for the good ones. Immediately I say, IPOs are sick, I am not going to apply and in doing so, I miss out on the good ones.
This whole attitude of blaming the markets when you lose money is not correct.
Let me explain the main reasons or a few I know due to which you lose money.
I watch cnbc/see some websites//,,they say the target for 'X' company is 100RS. The current price is 45RS. And many of us jump to invest in this company. We just go by the so called tip and are ready to invest 1000s of rupees in this company, without even knowing what this company does, what are its profits, how is the management, what industry does it belong to..
We dont investigate all these things, all we can see is a jump of 55%. It appears to be easy money for us..arre kuch karna nahi hai, we will get so much profit, lets invest. And how much time did we spend in investigation..zilch.
A few days later, you check that the prices have dropped and instead of 100/- it has reached 25/. So you lose the money. And whom do you hold responsible..good o'l markets.
share market ppl are chor. sare chor hai..i am not going to invest again.
Dear friends, if investing in markets and making money was so easy, everyone would have done that.
If you lose money, just see the reasons why you lost, did yu research properly before committing the money.
If not, then dont blame the markets, blame yourself.
Just think, before buying a fridge, tv, ac, car, how much time do yu spend researching and investigating.. The same intelligence and due diligence is required when you invest. And if you do so, you shud not falter..
--And as for me, after the bad investment in CAIRN, i am ready to research other IPOs and apply for some good ones..
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment